The Dr. Mehrdad Shafa Medical Scholarship Foundation is a non-profit organized exclusively for educational purposes under section 501(c)3 Internal Revenue Code and is a public charity.
Funding provided by the foundation will help students afford tuition, books, and other education associated expenses as they pursue education and a career in the health sciences. Funding may not be used for room and board, food, travel, clerical expenses.
Alejandro Cruz MSMSF Graduate
Maritsa Romero Trejo MSMSF Graduate
We ask that you support our mission and join us in building a better future. Giving options offer our supporters many opportunities to make a lasting impact on the foundation and its mission to support promising individuals in the health sciences.
Please consider making a gift to support MSMSF and join us in our goal to support 100 scholars each year. MSMSF directors and officers are all volunteers, which means 100 percent of the donated funds will be dedicated to funding scholarships.
Giving options are tax-deductible and include:
• By mail, checks should be made out to MSMSF, 5862 N. 42nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85018
• Online: We accept PayPal donations, including credit and debit cards by clicking on the Donate.
• Direct contact: These types of donations can include outright gifts, estate assets, securities and trusts, endowments, corporate, educational programs, and event sponsorships.
To make a donation directly, contact one of the Board of Trustees below:
• Mehrdad Shafa, MD, MMM, DFACMQ – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mario Vassaux - email@example.com
• O. Marie Badr, RN – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-558-8720
Or by mail at:
Dr. Mehrdad Shafa Medical Scholarship Foundation
5862 N. 42nd Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85018